Thursday 11 June 2015

FIRST DAY AT ROOM NO.123

A chunk of words from my diary - 1:


@7:58pm                                                                                                                                08/12/2013


FIRST DAY at room no. 123, Executive Hostel, Trivandrum also called as "Kenton Leisure".


Kenton Leisure, Trivandrum



Sitting in the room no. 123 allotted for me by TATA CONSULTANCY SERVICES LIMITED in executive hostel at Techno park,in Trivandrum. Mom and Dad waved their wishes and byes. Dropping them to bus stand and writing here is a bit strange feeling.

After a long journey of 22 years with them, it’s the first ever time that I am staying away from my loving family. Since my school and colleges were near to my place i.e. Harihar and Davangere, it was easy to complete my education at my hometown. But COMPANIES’ and JOBS don’t compromise on these things whether we are far away from our hometown,

WHEREVER THE FLOW TAKES, WE NEED TO GO, isn’t it?

Yes right now I have wishes from my friends. oh sorry I forgot to mention huge amount of blessings and guidance showering on me from my mom and dad J. Hope all their wishes and blessings shall be forever on me.

It’s a point and a circumstance to think and act wisely. No one to care, no one to advice, no one to guide, no one to feed (especially for me at the eleventh hour), no one to talk to properly,… uff how many ”no ones” should I count still? Yes its not a kidding part, it has to be considered seriously. Because I should be a mentor, guide, care taker, decision maker, talker, ..etc to myself.

It’s my first day to office tomorrow. I have made up my mind that I should be "A very good techie", learning quickly as fast as possible, and the qualities required to be. From tomorrow, it is not A LIFE OF PIE instead it is A LIFE OF TECHIE.



6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still remember my first day after landing for ilp... That positive anxiety, new place, new people, starting career after 22 years of easy life... Thanks for bringing it back to my memory...
    Your parents blessings and determination will take you places.. Congrats on completing 2 years !
    Keep writing and happy blogging. :-)

    ReplyDelete